Friday, March 23, 2007

DASTARDLY & MUTTLEY video game cover art

Here's the cover art for a new soon-to-be-released DASTARDLY & MUTTLEY video game. The game is being produced by Blast Entertainment in the U.K. Thanks to David Cohen at Warner Bros. and Joanne Wenn at Blast Entertainment for the fun job! I pencilled and inked the art, then did the color design. The art was colored by Jeff Victor. Thanks, Jeff! I had to leave plenty of room in the top and bottom areas for the "DASTARDLY & MUTTLEY Operation: Pigeon Pursuit" logo, the Blast Entertainment logo, rating boxes and the WB shield. Click on the image to enlarge! Be sure to check out my MySpace page -- http://www.myspace.com/patrickowsley -- I have many samples of my cartoon art in my "Pics" section. Take a look! Contact me at powsley@flash.net . Thanks! -- Patrick Owsley

No comments: