Wednesday, July 25, 2007

SWEET POLLY PUREBRED





Recently, I received an e-mail from blog reader, Lud Hughes. Lud wrote --
I'm a big fan of your cartoon blog and I geeked out after seeing your Underdog folder art for Classic Media!
I know you've put up a couple of Sweet Polly pieces on the blog, but I've noticed you've done a whole lot of art on my favorite character from the show (which is still one of my top ten cartoons EVER! Which makes me shudder in complete despair over the live-action film coming out, but I'm digressing...).
C'mon Patrick, show our favorite news reporter some love! How about showing us some more Polly on the blog?

Here you go, Lud! Here's most of my SWEET POLLY PUREBRED character art that was used on the UNDERDOG folder. I posted the folder on July 13...take a look. I'm also posting a "1950s" SWEET POLLY pencil rough that wasn't inked and used as part of the final character art. Thanks for your e-mail, Lud!
You can e-mail me at powsley@flash.net . Thanks! -- Patrick Owsley

No comments: