Friday, December 28, 2007

HANNA-BARBERA CHARACTERS - 18" x 24" original art available!



A couple of people have recently asked me about this piece I did a while ago. It's all of the Hanna-Barbera "animal" characters that appeared between the years 1958 through 1966...from RUFF & REDDY to PRECIOUS PUPP. The original art piece measures 18" x 24" and it is available to own! The original art was too large to scan, so I had to photocopy the original in sections. Then, I pieced the photocopy together for scanning. You can see the lines where the photocopies were cut. Of course, the cut lines do not appear on the original art piece. The art is brush, pen & ink on bristol board and the classic HANNA-BARBERA logo is hand-lettered. E-mail me at powsley@flash.net for details. Thanks! -- Patrick Owsley

2 comments:

Mr. Karswell said...

WOW.

So how much is this bad baby anyway? And how much extra $$$ if I ask you to add Blip from Space Ghost and then color it all for me? ha ha

rodineisilveira said...

This picture is a real family album, which involves all the Hanna-Barbera animal characters from the studio's golden years (1957-66)!

ALL HAIL THE HANNA-BARBERA FAMILY!