Thursday, June 03, 2010

SPECIAL OFFERS STILL GOING!

Just reminding everyone! -- Here's a special offer for the above HANNA-BARBERA TV STARS original art in-color! I'm offering the 18x24 color original art piece for $249.99...or a 14x17 color original art re-creation for $149.99! Both pieces are markers, brush, pen & ink on art board. FREE shipping within the U.S.! E-mail me at powsley@flash.net today. See more special offers below!
Also...here's a special offer for my 11x14 HANNA-BARBERA TV MEN original art (above), and my 11x14 HANNA-BARBERA TV PALS original art (below)! The TV MEN piece is brush, pen & ink with colored pencils on yellow art board...now only $74.99! The TV PALS piece is brush, pen & ink on art board...only $74.99! FREE shipping within the U.S.! Buy any two original art pieces together and take off $15! Buy all three and take off $25! E-mail me at powsley@flash.net.

No comments: