Friday, August 24, 2018

SCCTE SEPT. 30th!

Meet me at the Santa Clarita Comic & Toy Expo on Sept. 30th! Hosted by @kimzar_kollectables. Don't miss it! This is a terrific show!

I'm bringing the cartoon fun to beautiful Santa Clarita, CA! New original art, prints, Underdog comics, DVDs/Blu-rays with my art on the packaging, a few collectables from my personal Pop Culture collection, and more. I'll also be available for art commissions! I'm happy to autograph items purchased at my table for free, but I do charge $10 (per signature) to autograph your personal items. Wonderful gifts for all cartoon fans! SEE YOU THERE!


#sccte #santaclaritacomicandtoyexpo #patrickowsley #underdog #hannabarbera #flintstones #jayward #rockyandbullwinkle #simpsons #looneytunes #warnerbros #dccomics #rankinbass #detectivecomics #quickdrawmcgraw #batman #melcrawford #santaclarita #valencia #collegeofthecanyons #kimzarkollectables
Promo image by Brad Campbell

No comments: