Thursday, June 07, 2007

TWO NEW CHARACTER TRADEMARKS!


I was recently hired by packaging and branding firm Mark Oliver Inc. to create two character trademarks for health food manufacturer Food for Life. Gary Torres at Food for Life wanted a chicken and cow who were super-heroes. Gary named them CLUCKPHREY & MOOPHREY and after a few rounds of pencil concepts and revisions, here's what I came up with. I designed, pencilled, inked and did the color design for CLUCKPHREY and MOOPHREY. The computer colors were done by Jeff Victor. Jeff is a friend and talented illustrator who occasionally helps me with assignments. Be sure to check out Jeff's blog by clicking here! Click on the CLUCKPHREY and MOOPHREY images to enlarge. A big "thank you" to Mark Oliver at Mark Oliver Inc. and to Gary Torres at Food for Life for the work! Contact me at powsley@flash.net . Thanks! -- Patrick Owsley

No comments: