Wednesday, August 01, 2007

PATRICK OWSLEY to work with ARCHIE COMICS!



I recently signed the Independent Contractor's Agreement that was sent to me by ARCHIE COMICS. I'll be doing hand-lettering for ARCHIE digest stories. I want to thank Archie Editor, Mike Pellerito, for the work!
Yesterday, the 1968 Saturday morning CBS-TV series, THE ARCHIE SHOW, was released on a 2-disc DVD set. The series was produced by FILMATION and it's a lot of fun to watch. The series featured great bubble gum rock by THE ARCHIES with front man, RON DANTE. I'm posting a 45 single of THE ARCHIES that I had signed by RON DANTE. I've also posted the cover and first page of EVERYTHING'S ARCHIE No. 1 from 1969. THE ARCHIE SHOW DVD set includes a reproduction of this comic book story where ARCHIE, JUGHEAD, BETTY, VERONICA and REGGIE visit the FILMATION studio and meet NORM PRESCOTT, HAL SUTHERLAND and LOU SCHEIMER. Click on each image for a larger view! E-mail me at powsley@flash.net . Thanks! -- Patrick Owsley


No comments: