Tuesday, July 17, 2007

SPAAAAAAAAACE GHOOOOOOSSST!


In observance of today's release of the SPACE GHOST & DINO BOY 2-disc DVD set, I'm posting a couple of SPACE GHOST items. The first item is a SPACE GHOST cartoon title card for "Zorak", signed by the voice of SPACE GHOST, GARY OWENS! I've met Gary a few times and he's very personable and just an all-around great guy! Gary also provided the voice for another one of my favorite cartoon heroes, ROGER RAMJET. I always thought it would have been cool if Gary Owens had been the voice of BUZZ LIGHTYEAR. Back to SPACE GHOST -- below the signed SPACE GHOST title card, is a piece of SPACE GHOST character art that I inked at Warner Bros. Consumer Products. The art was penciled by super-talented artist Jerome Moore. This is a photocopy of the inked art that I colored with markers, then I added the simple outer space background. I also want to mention that the BIRDMAN & THE GALAXY TRIO 2-disc DVD set was released today! Both DVD sets are part of the Hanna-Barbera Classic Collection. Click on each image to enlarge!

No comments: