Wednesday, January 09, 2008

More HANNA-BARBERA original art available!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have more Hanna-Barbera original art pieces available to own, including the above image of BILL HANNA and JOE BARBERA. Check my December 28, 2007 post for the large 18" x 24" Hanna-Barbera characters original art. That piece is still available. E-mail me at powsley@flash.net for details in obtaining any of my art. Also click on the link in my LINKS section to see my original cartoon art that I am currently offering on Ebay. Thanks! -- Patrick Owsley

Jan. 22, 2008 UPDATE - The BILL HANNA & JOE BARBERA art and the 18" x 24" HANNA-BARBERA characters art (posted on Dec. 28, 2007 - check my December 2007 archive) are both still available to own! I also still have a few sets of the HANNA-BARBERA cartoon title card set available, as well! Check my Oct. 25, 2007 posting in my October 2007 archive for details. E-mail me at powsley@flash.net. Thanks!

2 comments:

Mr. Karswell said...

Awesome!

rodineisilveira said...

IN MEMORIAN OF WILLIAM HANNA & JOSEPH BARBERA