Thursday, April 03, 2008

MISER BROS. PRESS & RECORDS

My good friend, RANKIN/BASS Historian and Biographer RICK GOLDSCHMIDT, has a new CD of his music coming out soon. The title of the CD is RICK GOLDSCHMIDT SINGS - UNPLUGGED. You can see the CD's cover on Rick's RANKIN/BASS blog by clicking HERE. I did the above MISER BROS. PRESS logo for Rick a few years ago. It's the publishing imprint for Rick's RANKIN/BASS books, THE ENCHANTED WORLD OF RANKIN/BASS and THE MAKING OF RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER. I also did a revision of the logo for Rick's CD projects...MISER BROS. RECORDS. I used the early RANKIN/BASS TV character, PINOCCHIO, in both logos. I'll have to get a scan of the MISER BROS. RECORDS logo and post it here soon. Rick's previous CDs, RICK GOLDSCHMIDT SINGS and RICK GOLDSCHMIDT SINGS AGAIN, are available directly from Rick...e-mail him at rickgoldsc@aol.com. Be sure to bookmark his RANKIN/BASS blog and visit often! Rick also has his RANKIN/BASS books and many rare archival RANKIN/BASS CDs and DVDs currently available. You can e-mail me at powsley@flash.net. Thanks! -- Patrick Owsley

No comments: