Tuesday, August 19, 2008

FRANKENSTEIN JR. 12" COIN BANK - SILVER VERSION FROM FUNKO



Just got in a few of these today. It's the silver version of the new FRANKENSTEIN JR. 12" coin bank from Funko! The silver version was produced as a 2008 San Diego Comic Con Limited Edition. There were only 240 of the silver versions produced. As I mentioned in a previous post about the FRANKENSTEIN JR. coin bank, my character art of FRANKIE JR. and THE IMPOSSIBLES are featured on the coin bank's box. Thanks to Brian Mariotti at Funko for the coin banks! I do have one of these silver version FRANKIE JR. coin banks currently listed on eBay. Click on my eBay auctions link in my LINKS section to the right. I should have some of the regular color version FRANKIE JR. coin banks soon. Click on the photos for a larger view! E-mail me at powsley@flash.net. Thanks! - Patrick Owsley

No comments: