Tuesday, January 12, 2010

JANUARY 12, 1966!

One of my all-time favorite 1960s TV shows premiered 44 years ago tonight! To commemorate the premiere of BATMAN (starring Adam West and Burt Ward), I'm offering this rare BATMAN TV SHOW postcard for $6.99 plus $3 shipping and handling. This beautiful, uncirculated postcard is in NEAR MINT condition. Above is the postcard's front and below is the back of the postcard, which promotes the pilot episode that guest-starred FRANK GORSHIN as THE RIDDLER! I've got a small stack of these postcards, so hurry and get yours now. Click on the images for larger views! E-mail me at powsley@flash.net for details.

2 comments:

daddykin said...

Hi, Patrick. I received my card in the mail today- it is a beautiful piece, and worth every penny! Many thanks for offering it. Keep up the awesome work. Your blog and website both rock the house! Take care,
DW

Patrick Owsley said...

You're welcome...glad you like my work and the blog!