Saturday, August 12, 2017

My JACKSON 5 character art on the DVD/Blu-ray packaging of the 1971 Rankin/Bass TV cartoon series! Bring your J5 DVD/Blu-ray set to one of my upcoming appearances to get it signed! I may also have a couple of J5 DVD/Blu-ray sets for sale at my table. My MICHAEL JACKSON 8.5x11 color print will be for sale at my table (see pics). The legendary Jack Davis did the original J5 character designs. I'll be at the magnificent Long Beach Comic Con on Sept. 2 & 3...at the super San Fernando Valley Comic Book Convention in Granada Hills, CA on Sept. 17...at the terrific Santa Clarita Comic and Toy Expo on Oct. 1...and at the sensational Stan Lee's L.A. Comic Con on October 27, 28 & 29!
#jackson5 #J5 #rankinbass #jackdavis #dvd #bluray #michaeljackson #lbcc2017 #stanleeslacomiccon #sfvcbc #sccte #patrickowsley

No comments: