Monday, June 11, 2007

COOL McCANN

Leslie and I had breakfast late yesterday morning at Sportsmen's Lodge in Studio City. After breakfast, we ran into the great character actor and voice artist, CHUCK McCANN. Chuck was there with one of his dogs, Judy. We had actually stopped to admire his dog when I recognized Chuck. We talked for a few minutes and I mentioned that I still needed to pick up the newly-released COOL McCOOL DVD set from BCI Eclipse. As you know, Chuck did many voices for the 1960s cartoon series. Just then, Chuck asked us to keep an eye on his dog. He went to his car and returned with a brand-new COOL McCOOL DVD set for Leslie and I. What a great guy! Chuck graciously signed the DVD set for us. Chuck is featured in audio commentaries and interviews with Wally Wingert. Wally produced the DVD set and is also a talented voice artist (Family Guy). Chuck McCann has a really nice website and you can take a look at it here. He's still adding things, but it looks great so far! If you haven't already, be sure to pick up COOL McCOOL on DVD! Thanks, again, Chuck...Leslie and I hope to see you again at Sportsmen's Lodge!

No comments: