Sunday, September 28, 2008

BIRTHDAY DINNER

My birthday isn't until tomorrow, the 29th, but Leslie and I got together last night with a few friends to celebrate my birthday and have dinner at Stanley's in Sherman Oaks, CA. It was great seeing everybody again and we had a great time! Here's Leslie and I last night. Thank you, Baby, for putting together a wonderful evening...I love you!
Here's a few of my former Warner Bros. Consumer Products co-workers and good friends, (standing left to right) DAVID COHEN and MIKE FONTANELLI. (Seated left to right) MARK CHRISTIANSEN and myself. Mike and Mark are both terrific cartoonists! David was a member of WBCP's Brand Assurance department.
Cartoonist EDDIE FITZGERALD (left) came along with MIKE to wish me a Happy Birthday! Thanks, Eddie!
Here's MARK's wife, ANNETTE, with MARK and I.
It was great to see friends, EMILY and ERIC SCHWARTZ!
My pal DAVID COHEN enjoying his iced tea!
I'm very happy that our great friends, LAUREN DiCOCCO and LON BROWN, were there to help me celebrate! Lauren's husband, PAUL, and Lon's girlfriend, JODI, were unable to make it to the dinner. Leslie and I hope to see them again soon! Thanks to everyone for coming and for a fun evening!

No comments: