Thursday, September 11, 2008

UNDERDOG DVD INSERT

Here's the DVD insert for Volume 1 of the three-volume set, THE ULTIMATE UNDERDOG COLLECTION. Released last year from Classic Media (separately and in a box set), all three volumes used my UNDERDOG style guide character art on all of the inserts and box. My character art of SWEET POLLY PUREBRED, SIMON BARSINISTER, CAD and RIFF RAFF were also used. I highly recommend THE ULTIMATE UNDERDOG COLLECTION DVD set. Great 1960s TV cartoon fun! 18 complete episodes...digitally remastered! Be sure to check my eBay auctions for the UNDERDOG style guide original art set that I'm currently offering. Scroll down to click on my eBay auctions link in my LINKS section. You can also click on the image of the UNDERDOG DVD insert for a larger view!

No comments: