Thursday, October 12, 2006

SNOOPER & BLABBER

Here's a couple of HANNA-BARBERA characters that I would love to see a licensee and Warner Bros. Consumer Products do new vintage-style merchandise of...SNOOPER & BLABBER! I understand that Warner Bros. Home Video is tentatively planning a 2007 release of the complete QUICK DRAW McGRAW SHOW on DVD. SNOOPER & BLABBER should be included on that set, as they were a component of the QUICK DRAW McGRAW SHOW. A SNOOPER & BLABBER fan approached me and asked me to do this color illustration of the SUPER SNOOPER DETECTIVE AGENCY detectives. It was fun to do!

2 comments:

Patrick Owsley said...

daddykin -- Thanks! I haven't done any JOSIE AND THE PUSSYCATS or THE ARCHIES. Glad that you're enjoying the blog!

Jeff Harris said...

Wow. I gotta say this is great on-model stuff. I've seen a lot of modern interpretations, but nothing can stop the original designs that are slowly disappearing from our airwaves. Great stuff.