Friday, October 27, 2006

BEWITCHED


It's almost Halloween and one of my favorite TV witches is SAMANTHA STEPHENS from BEWITCHED! I did these two BEWITCHED pieces based on the terrific animated opening to the 1960s TV series. The opening, animated by Hanna-Barbera, featured wonderful caricatures of stars ELIZABETH MONTGOMERY as the beautiful witch, SAMANTHA and DICK YORK as her mortal, advertising executive husband, DARRIN STEPHENS. SONY has been doing a great job with the season-by-season DVD releases of the BEWITCHED TV series. Season 4 was just released and I need to pick that up soon!

1 comment:

dave said...

Love your stuff! I certainly understand the issue with copyrights on most of the stuff you've posted, but could you come up with some original designs and put 'em on coffee cups at Cafe Press? I'd certainly buy one!