Thursday, October 12, 2006

SNOOPER & BLABBER

Here's a couple of HANNA-BARBERA characters that I would love to see a licensee and Warner Bros. Consumer Products do new vintage-style merchandise of...SNOOPER & BLABBER! I understand that Warner Bros. Home Video is tentatively planning a 2007 release of the complete QUICK DRAW McGRAW SHOW on DVD. SNOOPER & BLABBER should be included on that set, as they were a component of the QUICK DRAW McGRAW SHOW. A SNOOPER & BLABBER fan approached me and asked me to do this color illustration of the SUPER SNOOPER DETECTIVE AGENCY detectives. It was fun to do!

3 comments:

daddykin said...

Beautiful work, Patrick!! Thank you very much for sharing it with us. Have you done any sketches of Josie and the Pussycats or The Archies? Anyway, great work and a terrific blog!

Patrick Owsley said...

daddykin -- Thanks! I haven't done any JOSIE AND THE PUSSYCATS or THE ARCHIES. Glad that you're enjoying the blog!

jh said...

Wow. I gotta say this is great on-model stuff. I've seen a lot of modern interpretations, but nothing can stop the original designs that are slowly disappearing from our airwaves. Great stuff.